Exchange Server Recovery
Key Features of Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager
- Extract mailboxes from offline corrupt edb files and transfer it to Live Exchange, PST, EML, MSG, HTML, RTF, Text file or Office 365.
- Granular restoration of ‘priv’ and ‘pub’ folders from full backups eliminating the need of brick-level backups.
- Migrate mailboxes from offline EDB, Live Exchange public folder or a Live Exchange Server to another Live Exchange Server, public folder, hosted Exchange, Office 365 mailboxes.
- Convert EDB database to PST. Convert single mailbox or multiple mailboxes.
- Convert OST files to a new or existing PST.
- Copy single or multiple mailboxes from live Exchange, EDB, OST to single/multiple Office 365 mailboxes.
- Extract single/multiple mailboxes from backups generated by NTBackup, Symantec, VERITAS, HP Backup (both incremental and diffencial backup) and CA ARCserve backup.
- Search required emails in EDB, OST, PST or live Exchange and export it to Live Exchange Mailboxes, PST, EML, MSG, HTML, RTF or Text file.
Complete Exchange Recovery and Backup Restoration Solution
Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager is an advanced Exchange server recovery and backup restore solution. Software also offers a number of associated features that make this software even more useful. Mailbox search, export, granular restorations are some of the features that make this tool even more productive and simple to work on. Email migration is another area where this tool proves its worth. Software can be deployed for Exchange to Exchange and Exchange to hosted Exchange or OWA/ Office 365 migration. It supports multiple and single mailbox migration option in one go.
Software offers direct saving of cost as you no longer need to maintain a separate recovery server or perform resource consuming and uneconomical brick-level backup. Software acts as a one-stop solution for Exchange database repair, backup restoration, migration, email search and OST restoration. Having Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager makes you well equipped in dealing with Exchange disasters situations as you can quickly restore healthy mailboxes from any of the backups created at any point of time, even the ones created using third-party backup tools such as NTBackup, Symantec, VERITAS, HP Backup (both incremental and diffencial backup) and CA ARCserve backup. Software also help you to deal with other common tasks that an Exchange administrator has to perform such as EDB/OST to PST conversion, extracting mailboxes and email from EDB files, exporting messages from EDB and OST to EML, MSG format etc.